1. Cook 6 dinners a week instead of 4. (But feel no guilt or shame if a dinner fails and we have to get pizza, it's the effort that counts.)
2. Try at least 1 new recipe per week.
3. Try at least 1 meatless dinner per week.
4. Work on service projects: Terracycle and Baking Gals. Anyone out there looking for a from-home community service project, these are great causes! You can help me or start your own collection brigade or baking team. I am super excited about this one because I've felt that my service has been sorely lacking since becoming a mom, so pumped that I can help from home!
5. Let Hubby help with sweeping floors, putting away laundry.
6. Every day: Laundry, dishes, counters, recycling, trash, tidy
7. Every other day: Bathroom, vacuum
8. Every week: change sheets and towels, mop floors, grocery shop
That's it for now! A respectable challenge for me, the housework-impaired.