Here's what the Nugget is getting this year:
1. Ella's Kitchen Smoothie Fruits - usually on sale at Babies R Us.
3. A pinwheel and bunny ears from the Target Dollar Spot!
4. Probably a couple chocolates from my parents' local chocolate shop
Need some other ideas? Here they are, with a month to prepare yourselves!
1. Magic Capsules! Remember the little sponges that grow in water?
2. Astronaut Ice Cream - crunchy.
3. Tin Kaleidoscope - beautifully made
4. Gyro Wheel - sweet!
5. Your vintage candy: Junior Mints and Pop Rocks
1. How cute is this travel hedgehog game?
2. A racing snail? What's not to like?
3. Balloon-powered boat. I would love to see this in action!
4. Animal stickers
5. Your explorer's candy: Endangered Species chocolate. The manatee bar is my favorite. Not just because they are chubby. They're also delicious. The chocolate I mean, not the manatees.
My Toddler Still Puts Stuff In His Mouth, So No Choking Hazards Allowed
(Let's go with the flow and get him some nice new tableware!)
2. Lunchbots Pico - upgrade from your plastic snack cups
3. Tempered glass cups - he'll feel like a big kid and you can stop washing those darn sippies, but these won't break when he slams the table because the peas are touching his meatloaf
Handmade for Baby
1. This adorable hippo teether
2. A festive spring bib
3. A binky clip
For the adults
1. John and Kira's gourmet ladybugs - sneak these during the kids' naptime
4. iPhone case