Halloween 2010




Nugget here, to tell you all about my Halloween adventures!

I LOVED Zoo Boo! I do NOT love the lines to get into Zoo Boo, but the candy and the people oohing and ahhing over me make it all worthwhile. The best part of Zoo Boo was spotting a female giraffe. She had her hood off, but I could tell she was being a giraffe too, just by looking at her spots. Our eyes met under the moonlight...we pointed at each other and stared...I squealed, "Oooo, she's being a giraffe! We're giraffes together." For a moment, we forgot about the candy and just ogled each other's ossicones (those are the horn things on a giraffe's head, by the way). And then our parental units pulled us apart down different paths. Star-crossed giraffes...will I ever met her again?
****************************************
Halloween is too fun to limit it to just one day. The day after Zoo Boo, I went Trunk or Treating. The parents handed out candy and treats from their car trunks, then my friends and I ran off our sugar rush at the playground.
****************************************
Next, we had our Halloween Party at the library. We did crafts earlier in the week to decorate the room, then we played fun games like throw the spider on the web and feel the creepy stuff in a box. We also ate a yummy lunch - my favorites were apple slices with caramel dip and mini mummy cupcakes.
****************************************
Finally, the piece de resistance, I got to go Trick-or-Treating with friend E and her mommy. I love this holiday - I get to press lots of buttons and collect candy! I wish I could do this every day, but Mommy says it's only once a year. Catch you later, I need to find out where Mommy hid my stash of candy.

Comments

Popular Posts