Christmas 2010






Top 10 Memories Christmas 2010

10. Watching video of Kitty Miles with Aunt E.

9. Grammy giving the squirrels a cob of corn. "Cob of corn is a funny word! Hahahahah!"

8. Helping Grammy with the laundry.

7. Learning about the laundry. "Is it agitating now?" Grammy even found me a video of a washing machine in action.

6. Asking Uncle J what he do's with that thing (the barometer-thermometer-humidity measure).

5. The annual M family gift raffle. I got to deliver presents, open presents, and pick numbers. I shouted, "The first gift of Christmas!" over and over again. There was so much laughing and shouting over funny presents like an extension cord. I got a big rainbow feather duster, and I think it's the best thing ever.

4. Playing with my new toys, including a ride-on horse that munches carrots, a recycling truck that dumps, my very own electric train set, and lots of super cool puzzles and books!

3. Helping everyone open their presents.

2. I asked Santa for chocolate for Christmas and he delivered!

1. Getting to hold and help feed baby Cabbage! She is starting to smile and laugh now. She likes to watch me dance.

Comments

Popular Posts