Hide and Seek


The Nugget loves a good game of Hide-and-Seek. Here's how it goes, 3.5yo Nugget style:

The Nugget requests that one parent hide with him. The hiding spot is always the same - in Mommy and Daddy's bed, under the covers. Then he yells for parent 2 to "Find us, please!"

The seeker pretends to hunt, while the Nugget yells helpful directions, such as:
1. We're under the covers!
2. No, we're not in the closet, we're in the bed.
3. Do you see my hands? Can you hear my words?
4. Come find us because it's very dark.

Sometimes the Nugget just can't stand the suspense and does the big reveal, popping out of his own hiding spot. Either way, it all ends in maniacal laughter, then the Nugget dives back under the covers and demands to be found again.

Comments

  1. I love this!
    Murphy plays it totally differently. He will hide, silently, and wait however long it takes US to find him, but his giveaway is that he will rock or wiggle a bit under whatever blanket he's under.
    If I search for him too long, he'll tell me where he is and that I should try checking there.
    I love these games! I love the picture of Brady and Rick. Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts