St. Patrick's Day Treats

Hand Dipped Pretzels
1 bag mini pretzel twists
2-3 bags white chocolate chips
sprinkles - optional

These are really easy, just time-consuming.  Melt chips in microwave in a large glass measuring cup, and mix until smooth.  Drop one pretzel in chocolate, turn to coat, and life out with a fork.  Tap the fork gently to remove the excess chocolate.  Lay on a Silpat or wax paper covered baking sheet and let cool at room temperature.  Shake on sprinkles if desired, before the chocolate hardens.  (Can you spot the pretzels the Nugget decorated?!)

These delights are much richer than the store-bought variety, which is good because I only bought one bag of chips - oops!  I wrapped up a half dozen for each of Hubby's co-workers; just right for an after lunch treat.  I was out of cello bags, so I used a roll of cello.  I cut squares, stacked up the pretzels, gathered the cello, and finished with a bow.

Comments

Popular Posts