End of Year Teacher Gifts

Today is the last day of the Nugget's school year.  I've been slowly assembling these gift bags for the Nugget's teachers.  Teacher gifts are tough, because you want to give something thoughtful, yet most families have multiple teachers to thank within a small budget.  I like to give teachers "consumables" (not necessarily food, but something practical that gets used up), because I know they have a ton of mugs and apple ornaments.

The bags themselves are reusable nylon shopping bags that fold up and fasten with a snap, so they can be tucked in a glove compartment or carried in your purse.  I snagged them from Bath and Bodyworks' post-Christmas sale for 75 cents each.  Most of the items were purchased at Target with printable coupons (from their homepage, click see more and select "coupons") plus my 5% off with my Target card.

Inside, each bag contains:
-Pack of gum
-Handmade soy wax votive candle - left over from my gift basket business
-Lip balm
-Notepad from the Target Dollar Spot
-Hand sanitizer
-Gift card to a local gourmet ice cream shop
-A handmade card from the Nugget

We gave the Gym Bus teacher a gift card to Jamba Juice since I wasn't sure if the kids' fitness guru would appreciate a splurge of ice cream or not ;)  We gave the secretaries some fresh baked cookies.

I wish we could give them a winning lotto ticket for all the patience, dedication, energy, enthusiasm, and kindness they pour into the children.

Comments

Popular Posts