Monday, June 13, 2011

My Very Hungry Hubby

Hubby is an avid runner, and we are so proud of him for completing his first marathon this month.  He runs  almost every morning and has a speedy metabolism, so he eats like a ravenous teenager/bear preparing for hibernation.  In the evenings, he likes to partake in what we call "2nd dinner".  I told him recently that he reminded me of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

At 8:30, he ate chips with hummus.   But he was still hungry.

At 9:00, he ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  But he was still hungry.

At 9:30, he ate a bowl of cereal.  But he was still hungry.

At 10:00, he ate 2 muffins.  

When I showed him this post, he said, "When you say it like that, it sounds like a lot."  I am happy to report that he hasn't started building a cocoon...that I know of.

1 comment: