Walk this way


The Nugget has developed a new habit this summer.  He will tug up on the hem of his shorts until they look like basketballs shorts from the 70's (holy cow, I wasn't even looking for Will Ferrell this time, and there he was...freaky) and walk around, usually when he's thinking.  To be fair, most brands make boys' shorts so long that they are practically mid-calf, so maybe the fabric rubs in an awkward spot.  I don't think he was even aware he was doing it until I asked him what he was doing with his shorts.  He looked down, shrugged, and replied nonchalantly, "This is just how I walk now."

The Nugget borrowed a children's hip hop dvd from the library, and he has a new love.  There are also some tap segments featured, and he is walking around the house with a shuffle-shuffle-stomp.  I think we'll have to try this project soon.

Pictured, our first blueberry picking outing of the summer.  Note the blueberry colored outfit - I've finally got the hang of color-coordinating outfits to potential stains.

Comments

Popular Posts