These are a few of my favorite things


Nugget here.  Mommy wanted me to log some of my favorite/un-favorite things, so she can remember what I was like at 4.  Parents, they can't remember anything!

My favorites:
Song - Till the World Ends by Britney Spears, but anything by Britney, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry are a sure hit with me.
CD - Sesame Street Silly Songs
Foods - Arthur macaroni (I call it, "The Faces"), pears, peaches, raspberries, corn dogs, string cheese, yogurt, ham, bacon
At the park - teeter totter
Animals - giraffes, pandas, flamingos, and zebras
Color - purple, of course!  But I like all the colors of the rainbow too.
Video - changes practically every day, but I have recently discovered Yo Gabba Gabba, Mister Rogers, and Reading Rainbow
Book - the Llama Llama series
To do - playing with my friends, playing guitar with Daddy, tap dancing, riding bikes
Clothes - my helicopter underpants, my purple peace sign shirt, wearing shirts that match Daddy's
Vehicles - any
Having my fingernails clipped

I do not like
Foods - potatoes, lettuce, parsley, cilantro
Animals - most bugs (but I like butterflies, dragonflies, caterpillars, and ladybugs)
Saying goodbye.  Sometimes I will even pout and turn away so I don't have to say it.
Clothes - shirts with graphics on the back, because I like to see the pictures
Getting splashed, especially in the face
Auto flush toilets
Hair cuts
Having my toenails clipped
Getting my hands sticky - I want them wiped right away when that happens.
When Mommy and Daddy say I'm not old enough to do something, like chop with a sharp knife or drive the car.  I'm very tall, so I think I should qualify.
When Mommy won't let me listen to the Katy Perry Alien song.  Something about words she doesn't want me repeating or silliness like that.



Comments

  1. I find it ironic and giggly that some of his fave animals have long necks...where your faves do not. HEHE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts