Easter Baskets 2012


Here's what's going in the kids' Easter baskets this year.  I added my tips on how I avoided paying retail on most of them.  Feel free to steal ideas and leave your own in the comments!

The Nugget
-Strawberry milk straws - these are under $2 at Target, and there is a printable 50 cents off 3 coupon on the Target website right now.
-Water pump
-Hand crank flashlight - from Grammy and Grandpa
-A few sweets

Spork
-Bedtime Bunny board book - with a staff bookstore discount
-Klean Kanteen - purchased during a Babysteals flash sale
-Fox teether - purchased with a stacked bulk and loyalty discount

Tater
-ASL I Love You teether - bulk and loyalty discount
-Socks - purchased with Gymbucks
-A Good Day board book - with a staff bookstore discount

Cupcake - bunny melamine plate - purchased on post-Easter sale a couple years ago and saved for her

Waffle - Baby Elephant Teether (because the Nugget and Waffle's Gammi loved and collected elephants) - bulk and loyalty discount

Cabbage and Aunt R - strawberry or chocolate milk straws (the other 2/3 purchased with the coupon!)

Comments

  1. Mr. Sketch smelly markers, and I've been looking at those flavor straws, too. Not sure what else will end up in there. I just can't stop myself, usually. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts