1. Penn Station - not only are they delicious, but I can easily fit the double stroller through the door and park it. They don't yell at me for using both of their highchairs, and the nice line cooks even sliced up Spork's cheese bread for me.
2. Einstein Bagels - our location is less than stroller friendly, but a thumbs up for the kind cashier who brought the food to the table instead of calling me to pick it up. She even brought extra napkins!
1. I come prepared like a military operation, with jobs for the Nugget and baby equipment galore.
2. I try to foster good karma by wiping down highchairs and returning them to their rightful spots, picking up all the thrown Cheerios at the end of the meal, etc.
3. I try to feed the kids early before the dinner rush, and with all the bags and a non-walking baby, I try to choose cafeteria style restaurants where I can fit my stroller inside without blocking the traffic flow.
Most of all, I'm thankful for our neighbor girl, E, who is the world's best mother's helper!