Mama's Little Helpers


The other day I gave both babies little brooms to "help" me sweep the kitchen floor.  While I was emptying the dustpan, I heard them both squealing with the kind of laughter that makes a parent run to the scene, and they were cooperating to smack the chandelier with the broom, pinata style.  Spork had climbed up on the bench with a broom and handed it to Tater who was on the table swinging it while he cheered her on.  Needless to say, the brooms were put away for the rest of the day.

Spork's newest task is taking his own (unbreakable) dishes to the sink.  He polishes off a beverage and yells, "Siiiinnk!" and dashes off to the kitchen.

The Nugget is sometimes wary of new restaurants, so before our first trip to IHOP, I really talked it up.  He loves pancakes, so it was an easy sell.  He exclaimed, "When I see all the pancakes, I'm going to gasp."





Comments

Popular Posts