Back to School 2014

The children fought tooth and claw over a used Brita filter last week. This mama is counting down the days until school starts.

I am going back to work PT this fall. I have been looking forward to and dreading the change, so I have a little more compassion for the children's feelings this year as they too, embark on new challenges. In a way, it will only be an extension of parenting; I will be working at the Nugget's school's aftercare and at Tater's home-based preschool. I have 2/3 of my brood with me each time I go to work, like my own little (demanding) security blanket.  It will be an adjustment for sure, but I am very happy and proud that the work will help contribute to the children's tuition, and I feel confident that I can make a positive contribution to both schools.  No clue what it means for this blog, but I intend to at least still log the funny/cute things the kids say here.



Comments

Popular Posts