Grammy and The Nugget, 2009 (biggest 2yo ever)
9. Speak up if a product doesn't perform as advertised!
8. When you have company, hide stuff in your car and the master bedroom. Oops, was that a family secret?
7. Giving is way more fun than receiving. And fabric ribbons are way prettier than plastic ones!
6. Take lots of pictures.
5. Read to your children.
4. Hide the good chocolate.
3. Children need you most when you're in the shower or on the phone.
2. Invest in education...not just for your own children but for the whole community.
1. When you're feeling low, volunteering makes you feel better.
I love you, Mom!
Grammy and Spork, 2015
Grammy and Tater, 2015