Flashlights and 'Squito Bites




Tater:  

Why can I not shine the flashlight in my eyes?  Because they will pop out and fly away?!

The monster clowns came last night and put bugs in my pillowcase!  I don't like that!

Sister Duck rode her bike without a helmet, and fell, and her head fell right off!

Spork:

I have dees 'squito bites.  Dem itchy.  When dey gonna pop off?

the Nugget:

While taking care of a swarm of flies that had invaded our new building, I suggested we swat the one we could reach and get fly traps to catch the rest.  The Nugget queried, "Venus fly traps?!"

The Nugget is almost baffled that the library wants to give him prizes just for reading.  He has logged something crazy like 1600 minutes already.  I fear he is going to win that Cozy Coupe on display, but he already said, "Oh don't worry.  If I get the Cozy Coupe, I will just sell it like in Henry Huggins!"

Because of all the reading, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he continues to talk like a storybook character:

This summer sure is full of surprises!

Today has been full of twists and turns!

When I woke up, I could hardly believe my eyes!





Comments

Popular Posts