Daddy's beautiful shoes


T:  Ooo, Daddy...your work shoes are beautiful.

Tater was delighted to win a hand sanitizer at Art Beat this year.  On our way to dinner, she asked, "Can I sanitize people at the restaurant?"  We agreed that she could sanitize the family's hands but not strangers.  This did not, however, prevent her from shaming a boy in the restroom who left without washing his hands.  "Daddy!  HE DIDN'T WASH HIS HANDS!  That's disgusting!"


Spork watched my dinner preparations with suspicion.
S:  Mommy, whatcha makin'?
M:  Chicken.
S:  It gonna be good chicken or bad chicken?

Spork was very happy to watch me painting his room.  I was amused by his running commentary, "Why you puttin' paint on the brush?  Oh, you're puttin' it on da wall.  Why you puttin' more paint on da roller?  Oh, you're puttin' it on da wall.  Why you puttin' more paint on da roller?  Oh, you're puttin' it on da wall."  It was really an impressive feat of constant talking.  I stopped answering since he seemed pleased to answer himself.

Overheard while Spork was playing with his Paw Patrol guys.
"Are you ready?"
"I was BORN ready!"


Comments

Popular Posts