Jingo the Iguana


When I asked Spork about his day, he sighed and said, "Well, I had a wot of twouble with my gone tooth."  It took us a minute to realize he meant the gap in his smile from his missing tooth.  The Nugget thoughtfully said, "When I have a missing tooth, I like to put a straw through the gap.  Do you wanna try?"  In no time, Spork was discovering the joys of a gone tooth.  Brotherhood for the win!

Overheard while Spork was playing with his guys.
"You an egg man!"
"I don't wanna be an egg man!"
"Dat's too bad, you an egg man!"

"You not bein' appropriate.  Lockin' me up in da dungeon NOT appropriate."
"You hittin' me not appropriate either."
"You gotta be more appropriate!"

Spork and Tater's new favorite song is Jina la Bwana.  The hilarious thing about this is that Spork is pretty sure it's called Jingo the Iguana and sings it at the top of his lungs.  Who am I kidding, he does everything at the top of his lungs.  If you gave the kid a chest x-ray, I'm pretty you'd find he's mostly lung and stomach.


Tater loves taking naps on her cot at school and has been dreaming about, "Baby skunks, but they aren't stinky yet.  When they grow up, they will be REALLY STINKY!"  She also loves the word, "Rutabaga."  Grandpa taught her how to say, "Shenanigans!" this past weekend too.


Comments

Popular Posts