Deciduous trees and passageways full of clowns


Spork recently acquired a festive Christmas tree headband.  He proudly wore it out of the store, and I joked, "You look just like a real tree!"  He beamed with joy.  I added, "I hope a beaver doesn't try to cut you down, tree!"  He scoffed, "Beavers don't even like this kinda tree."  I asked, "How do you know?"  He insisted, "They just don't."  I thought this was a bizarre comment to make, and because I still suspect him to be a reincarnated beaver, I thought I'd do some research and guess what?!

"Beavers have a definite preference for the trees they like to eat. Preferred tree species include alder, aspen, apple, birch, cherry, cottonwood, poplar and willow." (beaversolutions.com). I'm still laughing!  My reincarnation hypothesis stands!


If you need a good scare, here's a new one from Tater.
Tater:  I wish our house had a secret passageway.
Me:  Me too!  I've always wanted one!
Tater:  ....except it would be full of clowns.







Comments

Popular Posts