My BTS Prep a.k.a. PTO Life

Spork went back to school last Thursday, and I was grateful to have the kids in Farm Camp the week prior, so I could go into the school and beautify the bulletin boards.  Thankful that a staff member pulled Pinterest ideas for me, so the mental load was minimal; all I had to do was execute the plans!  I learned how to use the die cut machine for the letters, and Tater helped one day too.



Thanks to my preschool teaching experience, I already knew how to make a butcher paper tree.  This tree will receive a handprint leaf from each student at the school!





Next up - Boo Hoo/Yahoo bags to welcome incoming Kindergarten parents.  Kisses, tissues for tears, and a brilliant welcome note that our secretary made up!  I handed some out at our Sneak Peek the night before and will give out the rest at Back to School Night on Sept 5.



So then after the Sneak Peek, I got permission to chalk the walk.  Our PTO secretary again lent/donated some chalk (she's an angel), and I decorated both entrances for the car riders in the front and bus riders in the back.  










We've got a really good feeling about this year!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts