A Miracle



I gave the Nugget a new job this week.  I gave him a small stack of clean clothes and asked if he could figure out where they belong in his closet.  He excitedly demonstrated that he knew where to put pajamas, shirts, and different kinds of pants.  When I explained that he would find a little stack of laundry on his bed every day to put away all by himself, he literally jumped up and down and exclaimed, "I get to do this every day?!  It's a miracle!!!"

The Nugget noticed me applying apricot oil to Spork's chapped cheeks, and immediately ran over, yelling, "I want to be a beau-hunk too!"

"Want to hear a secret honey joke?  Why can't the bear eat too much honey?  Because he'll get a tummy ache!"

Entertaining fib of the day:
N:  Did you know that I went swimming at school today?
M:  Really?  But I didn't pack you a swim suit!
N:  That's ok, because we just all took off our clothes and swam nekkid.  It was a nekkid pool.  *giggle*

My neighbor generously offered to sit in the house with sleeping babes while I ran the Nugget to school this week.  I was thanking her profusely on the way out the door and reminded her to please make herself comfortable and brew coffee or watch TV or whatever, and the Nugget piped up, "And feel free to look at the comet (aka dirty snowball) I made at Science Alive.  It's in the freezer, and you can look at it anytime you want."

"When I went for a walk, I met 2 dogs, and one of them liked to catch the snowballs I threw for him.  And I laughed so hard, and I could play that game forever and ever all day, and the next day, and the next day, and every day until I'm dead."

Comments

Popular Posts