I mustache you to be my valentine!

For Spork and Tater this year, I made a repeat of the Nugget's kindergarten valentine..

1.  Dress your cutie in red or pink, and have them stand against a plain wall or solid color curtains.  I happen to have pink walls in our dining room, which was perfect for Spork.  Tater was wearing pink, so I had her stand in front of a wood door.  She decided she needed pearls and 3 headbands, so I went with it.  Take a close-up photo, and make 4x6 prints.


2.  Cut around a self-adhesive mustache, so the adhesive backing is still in place.  Attach to the upper lip with a piece of double-stick tape.  Tater's pink/red felt mustaches were from Target.  Spork's furry black 'stashes were from Dollar Tree (and didn't require cutting as they were individually backed - woohoo!).

3.  Type up "I mustache you to be my friend/valentine!"  Cut with a large paper punch or in comic book style strips, and attach with double-stick tape.


Comments

Popular Posts